Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Alex Kelly Oct. 16 Project Blog


I am blogging today to update you on the progress that I have made with my digital history project. Over fall break I was able to make a trip to historic downtown Roswell and did learn a little about the construction of GA 400. The project’s development began in the 1950s and was completely approximately 20 years later. The growth that was brought on by its completion was substantial and a great deal of industrial and residential development was the outgrowth of the completion of this new highway. I am still trying to decide how I want to visually demonstrate the changes that this road brought to the north metro Atlanta area. I want to show how the areas serviced by the road expanded in population after its completion and I am still contemplating the best way of achieving this end.

No comments:

Post a Comment